Next Level Blonding
Next Level Blonding
Take your blonding skills to the NEXT LEVEL with this intense 1-day look and learn or 2-day hands-on workshop.
Next Level Blonding class focuses on:
* How to create a clean canvas (using MalibuC products) and the importance of proper prep
* 4 different types of lighteners, uses for each one, and importance of proper product selection
* Chemistry of Trionics Enzyme Developers, why they’re superior to traditional peroxide developers, less damaging, and how to integrate them into your services.
* Chemistry of Bond Builders (Olaplex) and why they’re important in-salon and at home.
* Understanding the pH scale and how it affects pre-toning and toning and color selection (acidic vs alkaline).
* Equalizing porosity and the importance.
* How to properly formulate for pre-tone, and toning at any level.
* HOW to convert a highlight/balayage client to an all-over (Global) blonde while mitigating damage.
* HOW to tackle banding to achieve a clean, even canvas.
* Client consultations and managing expectations.
* Client retention, prebooking, scheduling the correct amount of time for service, and proper at-home care guidance.
* How to PRICE luxury blonding services.
* Photography and videography to elevate your social media game.
Day 1 Look and Learn
9am Intro, Understanding canvas prep, Trionics, Olaplex, pH scale and importance to understanding pre-toning and toning.
10 am: One to two LIVE models either showing Highlight to Global conversion or Blonding Correction (banding)
12 pm: Lunch. This will be a “working” lunch as I show every step on the model and want everyone to be present.
1 pm: Model Finish
3 pm: Photography, videography and social media
3:30- 4:00 Final Q&A, closing, and recap.
Day 2 Hands-on Blonding Correction
All work will be done on CUSTOM created (by me) color correction mannequins.
9 am Recap of Day 1 and a quick demo of Highlight to global conversion.
10 am: Highlight to Global blonde
12 pm: LUNCH
1 pm: Banding correction
3:30 pm: Recap, Q&A
4 pm: Group Photo and head home!
Day 1: Look and Learn $500
Day 2: Hands-on Blonding Correction Workshop
*****Day 2 is limited to 10 stylists to ensure one on one education and dedicated instruction***
***MUST attend Day 1 to attend Day 2****
Mannequins, bowls, brushes, INCLUDED!!
Each stylist must bring their own tripod, apron, combs, and clips.